School uniform is practical and gives the children a sense of belonging to our school community. We have high standards for how children come into school and expect all families to support these high standards.
Our uniform supplier is Total Clothing, No. 9 Botolph Trading Estate, Oundle Road, Peterborough, PE2 9QP. Tel:01733 394758.https://www.totalclothing.co.uk/
Main uniform items
The school logo must be visible on an item of school uniform at all times in all terms e.g. polo shirt, jumper, cardigan. The main uniform is as follows (items available from Total Clothing in brackets):
- · Black trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafores (available from anywhere)
- · White Polo shirt bearing the school logo (Total Clothing)
- · Bottle Green Knitted V Neck jumper or cardigan bearing the school logo (Total Clothing)
- · Black or white socks or tights
- · Sensible black or brown shoes (not trainers, boots or trainer type shoes
- · Bottle green checked summer dress (Summer Term only)
- Bottle Green Hoodie for outdoor PE. (A logo’d version available from Total Clothing or a plain green hoodie with no slogans/branding.
- Black joggers (For winter months) ( Available from anywhere)
- Black shorts (Available from anywhere)
- Aertex type PE top available from Total Clothing or plain white T shirt.
- Sports trainers—no fashion footwear such as baseball boots or Converse style shoes.
- Hair accessories should be minimal and in school colours—no large accessories e.g Jojo bows. Long hair must be tied back.
- For children in the Early Years Foundation Stage do please consider easy fastenings: elasticated waists, polo shirts and velcro fastening shoes.
General appearance and expectations
- Hairstyles should be appropriate to an educational setting: no shaved heads/tramlines or dyed hair.
- Extension braids should not be worn.
- Long hair should be tied back and fastened with bands or hairslides in school colours (boys and girls).
- Large or decorative hair adornments should not be worn in school. Nail polish and temporary tattoos should not be worn to school.
- Earrings should be gold or silver studs.Children must be able to remove these for PE as we follow the Cambridgeshire guidelines for PE and will not tape ears as this offers no protection against accidents.
The clear naming of all items brought to school is essential.