Teacher: Miss Tee
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Paice, Miss Colbert, Mrs Hawton
Welcome back Rabbits!
I hope you are ready to get going for Summer Term! PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday.
Home tasks :
Spellings - Please help your child to learn their spellings for the fortnightly test.
Tackling Tables - Please log in to TT regularly. This will help in preparing the children for their test in Year 4.
SPaG.com and Maths.co.uk - Weekly tasks will be set. Please allow your child to complete work independently.
Friday 5th March
Thursday 25th February
Monday 22nd February
- Year 3 addition and subtraction assessment.pdf
- looking after a pet gerbil.pdf
- Pandas .pdf
- Shooting for the stars.pdf
- non chronological report grid.docx
- non chronological report grid.pdf
- Stonehenge text PAGE 1 AND 2 ONLY.pdf
- wb 22 Feb reading tasks.pdf
- prefixes auto and super.pdf
- les jours de la semaine.pdf
- I know_think_wonder - salvation.pdf
Tuesday 12th January
Moving From Year 3 to 4 Document
Home Learning - W/B 13.07.20 - Transition activities from Mrs Barry
- Letter to Year Three.docx
- Tasks - 130720.docx
- Letter Formation Handwriting Sheet.pdf
- Letter Formation Sheet.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 1.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 2.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 3.pdf
- Year One Spelling sheet.pdf
- Year Two Spelling Sheet.doc
- Year 3 and 4 Spelling Sheets.pdf
- All about me - Mrs Cole.pptx
- All About me- Mrs Barry.pptx