Teacher: Miss Tee
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Paice, Miss Colbert, Mrs Hawton
Summer Term 2 2021
Are you ready for more exciting learning this half term Rabbits? We will be learning all about what it is like down the South West of England and forces and magnets in Science. Please see below for knowledge organisers that will help with learning.
PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday.
Home tasks :
Spellings - Please help your child to learn their spellings for the fortnightly test.
Tackling Tables - Please log in to TT regularly. This will help in preparing the children for their test in Year 4.
SPaG.com and Maths.co.uk - Weekly tasks will be set. Please allow your child to complete work independently.
Friday 5th March
Thursday 25th February
Monday 22nd February
- Year 3 addition and subtraction assessment.pdf
- looking after a pet gerbil.pdf
- Pandas .pdf
- Shooting for the stars.pdf
- non chronological report grid.docx
- non chronological report grid.pdf
- Stonehenge text PAGE 1 AND 2 ONLY.pdf
- wb 22 Feb reading tasks.pdf
- prefixes auto and super.pdf
- les jours de la semaine.pdf
- I know_think_wonder - salvation.pdf
Tuesday 12th January
Moving From Year 3 to 4 Document
Home Learning - W/B 13.07.20 - Transition activities from Mrs Barry
- Letter to Year Three.docx
- Tasks - 130720.docx
- Letter Formation Handwriting Sheet.pdf
- Letter Formation Sheet.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 1.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 2.pdf
- Joined Writing Practice 3.pdf
- Year One Spelling sheet.pdf
- Year Two Spelling Sheet.doc
- Year 3 and 4 Spelling Sheets.pdf
- All about me - Mrs Cole.pptx
- All About me- Mrs Barry.pptx